1. Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals, Shape Up or Slip Out and Love for Sail! are all part of a Series of adventure games published by Sierra starting in the mid 1980s. Name the series.
2. The company ‘Ion Storm’ was founded in 1996 under the slogan ‘Design is Law’. They developed critically acclaimed games like Deus Ex and Thief: Deadly Shadows. Which was their first game?
3. Which lead singer of a well known rock band provided the voice of a radio station host in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?
4. What is common between these people – Bob Hoskins, Angelina Jolie, Karl Urban and Mark Wahlberg.
5. SimCity is considered to be one of the most influential games every. Who designed SimCity?
1. Leisure Suit Larry.
2. Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3.
3. Axl Rose, of Guns’n’Roses.
4. All have played characters in movies based on video games. Super Mario Brothers, Tomb Raider, Doom and Max Payne.
5. Will Wright.