1. Connect the following words – Troglodyte, Popinjay, Carpetsellers, Diplodocus and Goosecaps.
2. Which fictional character is inspired by Tom Blankenship, the real-life son of a sawmill labourer?
3. Robert Morris, along with Paul Graham, created the online store Viaweb which was bought by Yahoo. What was Robert Morris famous for earlier?
4. What is unique about John David Sweeney Jr?
5. How is Shams ad-Din, an Islamic scholar and one of the greatest travellers of all time, better known as?
1. All are curses and exclamations by Captain Haddock from Tintin comics.
2. Huckleberry Finn.
3. Created the Morris Worm, which was one of the first Internet worms. First person to be convicted in the US under the 1986 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
4. He received the first Social Security Card in the USA (although it was more symbolic due to the nature of the process by which he was declared the first).
5. Ibn Battuta.