1. Acclaimed film director James Cameron recently reached the bottom of Challenger Deep, the deepest known point on Earth. Name the submersible he used to travel there.
2. A mule is the offspring of a female horse and male donkey. What is the offspring of a male horse and female donkey?
3. Megalosaurus is the first genus of dinosaur to be described and named. Who discovered the first fossil of this dinosaur and when was it announced?
4. Find the common link – Richard Bremmer, Christian Coulson, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin and Frank Dillane.
5. Who narrated the 1982 documentary – The Compleat Beatles – one of the early chronicles of the career of The Beatles?
1. Deepsea Challenger.
3. William Buckland, 1824.
4. All have played the character of Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter movies. Of course, Ralph Fiennes plays the adult Lord Voldemort in the last few movies.
5. Malcolm McDowell, known for his lead role in ‘A Clockwork Orange’.