1. On 8 February 1963, the Prime Minster of Iraq Abd al-Qarim Kasim was overthrown by the Ba’ath party in a military coup. What is this event called?
2. Name the first spacecraft ever to orbit Mercury.
3. What is the word for the formation popularly used by Capoeira dancers, where the musicians and dancers form a circle and a couple of dancers perform in the middle?
4. Which country withdrew from the 1950 Football (Soccer) World cup because they were not allowed to play barefoot?
5. Which fictional character is also known by his alternate names Ranger of the North, Strider and Elessar Telcontar?
1. Ramadan Revolution.
2. MErcury Surface, Space ENvironment, GEochemistry and Ranging (MESSENGER).