1. What is common to the Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam and Furnace Creek Airport in Death Valley USA?
2. What is common to the following places – Pitcairn, Tonga, Cook Islands and Niue?
3. This famous British economist began his career as a clerk in the Civil Services, as part of the India Office. However, it proved uninteresting to him and he took up a position in Cambridge to study probability theory. Name the economist.
4. The footballer David Beckham launched a range of clothing for children in 2002 called ‘DB07′. He partnered with a retail chain in order to do so. Which one?
5. Born as Mary Cathleen Collins in the United States in 1956, she went on to become a well known actress. She starred opposite the British comedian Dudley Moore in the film 10, and is also known to have campaigned for George Bush in the 2004 US Presidential Elections. Name the actress.
1. Both are below sea level.
2. ANZAC Day is observed in these places other than Australia and New Zealand.
3. John Meynard Keynes.
4. Marks and Spencer.
5. Bo Derek.