1. A movie named ‘Kaptaan’ has made on this person. A former captain of a Cricket World Cup winning team, he is also the Chancellor of a British University. Name the person.
2. In the inaugural Cricket World Cup in 1975, two teams participated who did not have Test cricket status. Name the two teams.
3. Charlie Bannerman was a former Australian umpire who officiated in 12 Test matches. However, before umpiring, he also played cricket for New South Wales and Australia and holds a record for being the “first” in something. What is it?
4. Daan van Bunge is a cricketer from The Netherlands who has participated in two cricket World cups. However, in March 2007, he was part of an unenviable new record in one day cricket. What is it?
5. This cricketer was once called Lord Snooty. Born in 1972, he is one of the successful players in the history of one day cricket. Which cricketer?
1. Imran Khan.
2. East Africa and Sri Lanka.
3. He scored the first Test century.
4. Herschelle Gibbs from South Africa hit him for six sixes in an over.
5. Sourav Ganguly.