1. Who was nicknamed Paopao, literally meaning ‘Cannonball’, as a child and went on to become a well known international actor?
2. The inland taipan is considered to be the most poisonous terrestrial snake in the world. Which is considered to be the most venomous spider?
3. Find the connecting word – a genus of cats, a multinational company known for sportswear and a mobile computing platform.
4. I was born with the given name Eldrick Tont and and nicknamed in honour of my father’s friend Col. Vuong Dang Phong. How am I better known as today?
5. Name the spiritual discipline founded by Li Hongzhi in 1992.
1. Jackie Chan.
2. Brazilian Wandering Spider.
4. Tiger Woods.
5. Falun Gong.