1. Directed by Michael Sullivan, this movie premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2006 and had to be removed from Youtube because of its controversial nature. Which movie?
2. What is the Sri Lankan politician Sirimavo Bandaranaike’s claim to fame?
3. Which German club has won the Bundesliga the most number of times after FC Bayern Munich (who won it 21 times)?
4. Which road in Australia, beginning at Driver’s Triangle and ending at La Perouse, is named after soldiers marching from their barracks to the harbour before getting transported to Europe for World War I?
5. Which famous swimmer was the first person ever to win 6 gold medals at the 2001 World Aquatic Championships?
1. Sex Life of Robots.
2. She was the modern world’s first head of government.
3. Borussia Monchengladback.
4. Anzac Parade, Sydney.
5. Ian Thorpe.