1. What is common – Olympic, Titanic, Britannic, Belfast, Andes and Canberra.
2. William Wordsworth, P.B.Shelley, Samuel Taylor Coleridge and John Keats are considered to be prominent figures in which movement related to English literature?
3. Edwin Booth was a famous American actor known for his performances of Shakespeare’s Hamlet and characters in other plays. What did his brother become famous for?
4. K2, or Mt. Godwin Austen, is called the Savage Mountain because of the high fatality rate while climbing it. Which peak has the highest fatality rate among all those who measure more than 8,000 metres?
5. Thee Incan sun god Inti is depiced in the flags of Argentina, Peru and which other Latin American country?
1. All ships built by the firm Harland and Wolff.
2. Romantic Movement or Romanticism.
3. His brother was John Wilkes Booth, the assassin of President Abraham Lincoln.
4. Annapurna I.