1. Find the common link between the following companies – Gregg Company, Standard & Poor’s, The Economy Company and J.D.Power & Associates.
2. A well known author, he was also a Professor of English in the University of Oxford. One of his novels was made into an Oscan winning movie. He was friends with C.S.Lewis, the author of the chronicles of Narnia and also participated in the First World War. Name the person.
3. This band was started by William Adams and Allan Pineda, and was originally known as Atban Klann. They have won six Grammy awards. Which band?
4. Which movie – The Customer is Always Right, The Hard Goodbye, That Yellow Bastard and The Big Fat Kill?
5. The second largest stadium in the world in terms of the number of people it can accomodate, it shares its name with a place in the United States. German goalkeeper Oliver Kahn played his last official match for Bayern Munich here. Name the stadium.
1. They are all part of the McGraw-Hill group of companies.
2. J R R Tolkien.
3. Black Eyed Peas.
4. Sin City.
5. Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata.