1. Name the first Indian film to have sound and dialogues. The name of the film literally translates to ‘The Light of The World’.
2. Who was the commander of the British Forces in the Battle of Plassey?
3. Name the Hindu scriptures which describe how rituals stated in the Vedas should be performed along with commentary.
4. Who is the author of the philosophical work called ‘The Life Divine’?
5. The name of which place in India translates literally to ‘New Village’.
6. What came into force on the very first republic day celebrated on the January 26th, 1950?
7. Which Indian freedom fighter and political stalwart was referred to as ‘Loknayak’?
8. Who played the role of Mahatma Gandhi in Richard Attenborough’s 1982 film ‘Gandhi’?
9. Who was the first Indian cricket player to score a Test century as well as take five wickets in the same Test match?
10. Which Indian footballer has scored the maximum number of international goals for his country?
1. Alam Ara.
2. Robert Clive.
4. Sri Aurobindo.
5. Puducherry (Pondicherry).
6. The Constitution of India.
7. Jaiprakash Narayan.
8. Ben Kingsley.
9. Vinoo Mankad.
10. Pradip Banerjee (P.K.Banerjee).