1. Which Indian ruler from the 18th century is known to be one of the first to use rocket artillery during war?
2. Which king is known to have established the city of Bangalore?
3. One of the earliest presidents of the Indian National Congress, he started a newspaper called the Bombay Chronicle. Name the person.
4. How many times was Dhyan Chand part of the Indian team which won the Olympic Gold medal?
5. Who was appointed the first General Manager of TCS and is known to be one of the pioneers of the Indian IT industry?
6. Which religious figure’s real name was Gadadhar Chatterjee?
7. The Indian political leader George Fernandes was married to the daughter of which famous Indian educationist?
8. Which former Indian Army Chief survived after being hit by nine bullets during the Second World War?
9. The highest rank in the Indian Navy is the Admiral of the fleet. Who was the first person to be awarded this position?
10. The name of which state of India literally translates to ‘The Land of Kingdoms’.
1. Hyder Ali.
2. Kempe Gowda.
3. Sir Pherozeshah Mehta.
5. Fakir Chand Kohli.
6. Ramakrishna Paramahansa.
7. Humayun Kabir.
8. Sam Manekshaw.
9. It has never been awarded.