1. Connect the following – the ancient name of the capital of a Eurasian country, a company created by the lead musician of the band The Smashing Pumpkins, a character in the British comedy series Fonejacker, and a name of a song by American artists who call themselves The Residents.
2. This historical character was born to Jacques and Isabelle in a French village. She is a significant figure in France and was also declared a saint in 1909. She was portrayed by the actress Milla Jovovich in a movie directed by Luc Besson. Name the character.
3. This country has been in the news recently for unenviable reasons, primarily economic, and has had a considerable influence in the development of civilization in the West. The mythical king Agamemnon once wished to unify this country. Give the official name of this country.
4. On this day, in 1946, a company is formed which takes the name of the city of its incorporation followed by Telecommunications Engineering Corporation. Primarily known for their electronic products, they are also involved in the financial services and media business. One of their earliest products was called Type-G. Name the company.
5. This company was founded in 1940, but was made into a global corporation by Ray Kroc who purchased it in 1955. The store’s original mascot was called Speedee. Name the company.
2. Joan of Arc.
3. Hellenic Republic, the official name for Greece.
4. Sony Corporation.
5. Fast food chain McDonald’s.