1. What is Indian connection for the following countries – Fiji, Guyana, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago?
2. Which Indian leader had five children in all – two of them named Ramdas and Devdas?
3. Who founded the Theosophical Society in Adyar, Chennai in the 19th century?
4. Which dynasty did the famous ruler Pulakesin II belong to?
5. Which Indian language family’s name was derived from the Sanskrit word for ‘natural’ and is generally associated with Jainism?
6. Name the capital of the Pallava dynasty.
7. Manmohan Singh is the only Prime Minister after whom to retain his position after completing a full five year term?
8. The novel Devdas has been made into a film multiple times. Who directed the first and in which year?
9. Which Indian cricketer was a ball boy in the 1987 Cricket World Cup game between Zimbabwe and India played at the Wankhede stadium?
10. Who was won the Filmfare awards for Best Music Direction seven times for films like Guide, Aradhana and Abhimaan?
1. All of these countries have had heads of state or important ministers of Indian origin.
2. Mahatma Gandhi.
3. Helena Petrovna Blavatsky.
7. Jawaharlal Nehru.
8. Naresh Mitra, 1927/1928.
9. Sachin Tendulkar.
10. Sachin Dev Burman.