1. This bridge is considered to be one of the wonders of the modern world and links a well known city in California to Marin Country. Its construction ran into hiccups due to The Great Depression of the 1930s, but was salvaged by a guarantee from the founder of Bank of America. It was completed in 1937. Which bridge?
2. This organization was established in London in the year 1961 by a man named Peter Beneson. It is a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. Salil Shetty is the current head of the organization. Name the organization.
3. This work of art was created by an Italian polymath for Duke Ludovico Sforza. It went through a major restoration for 21 years after failed attempts at restoration earlier. It also plays a major role in a novel which created worldwide controversy. Name the work of art.
4. This organization was started in 1901, and one of their claim to fame was being directly responsible for the start of the First World War. They operated as a secret society from Serbia and was led by a man named Dragutin Dimitrijevic. Name the organization.
5. This flag was designed by a man named Tao Ho, and depicts a five-petal flower on a red background. It replaced the Blue Ensign flag in 1997. Which country’s flag are we referring to?
1. Golden Gate.
2. Amnesty International.
3. The Last Supper, by Leonardo Da Vinci.
4. Black Hand.
5. Hong Kong.