1. This British scientist was born in 1749 and is considered to be one of the pioneers of immunology. His major discovery involved the help of an eight year old boy called James Phipps. He was a fellow of the Royal Society and a character in the television series The Walking Dead was based on him. Name the scientist.
2. This organization first rose to popularity in the 16th century. The organization is divided into multiple “Grand Lodges” around the world, each of which has jurisdiction over members in that area. The first President of the United States, George Washington, was once part of it. Name the organization.
3. This great American industrialist and oil magnate has an asteroid named after him. He was a member of the Republican Party. His company was originally founded in Ohio and became on the major corporations till it was subdivided into various entities by the US Supreme Court in 1911. He is considered to be one of the richest people to have ever lived. Name the person.
4. This author, part of the well known Bloomsbury Group, was born with the name Adeline in London in 1882. She was considered to be one of the greatest writers of the modernist movement. She committed suicide in 1941. Name the author.
5. This billionaire software entrepreneur was born on this day in 1984. He has been regularly named as one of the most influential people in the world by TIME magazine. A movie, directed by David Fincher, was made in 2010 where he was one of the central protagonists of the story. Name the person.
1. Edward Jenner.
3. John D Rockfeller.
4. Virginia Woolf.
5. Mark Zuckerberg.