1. This organization was founded on this day in 1904, and it is the governing body of three different sports internationally. It is famous for having more member nations compared to the United Nations. It’s headquarters are in Zurich in Switzerland. Name the organization.
2. This Brazilian lawyer, born in Rio Di Janeiro, was once the President of the organization in Question 1. He himself appeared in the 1936 Berlin Olympics as a swimmer, but failed to make an impact. He was also a member of the Olympic Committee for for 48 years. Name the person.
3. This group or organization of countries was formed in 1961 to counter the effects of the Cold War. It was the idea of prominent heads of state at that time, including Josip Tito from Yugoslavia, Nehru from India and Sukarno from Indonesia. Mohammed Husein Tantawi is the current secretary general of the movement. Name the group.
4. This American singer cum songwriter’s last name is Sebert, and her first album was called ‘Animal’. She is also known to write songs for other artists, and the song ‘Till the World Ends’ by Britney Spears is written by her. Name the singer.
5. This rapper’s original name is Dwayne Carter. He once accidentally shot himself with a handgun and also founded the music record label ‘Young Money’. How do we know the singer as?
2. Joao Havelange.
3. Non-Aligned Movement (NAM).
5. Lil Wayne.