1. Which Indian religious figure is sometimes referred to as ‘Viraprabhu’ in religious texts?
2. Which dynasty of kings derive their name from the word ‘bull’ in a classical Indian language?
3. Which dynasty did the Emperor Krishna Deva Raya of Vijayanagara belong to?
4. Which Mughal emperor was defeated by the East India Company in the Battle of Buxar?
5. Name the famed rifle containing greased cartridges which resulted in the 1857 Sepoy Mutiny.
6. Who was the Governor General of India at the time of the 1857 Sepoy Mutiny?
7. In which Indian city were the headquarters of the All India Muslim League established when formed?
8. Who gave and popularised the title of ‘Mahatma’ to Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi?
9. Which religious movement was started by Shri Hans Maharaj in 1960?
10. How is the Indian philosopher and teacher Vishnugupta better known as?
1. Vardhaman Mahavira.
4. Shah Alam II.
5. Pattern 1853 Enfield rifle.
6. Lord Charles Canning.
8. Rabindranath Tagore.
9. Divya Sandesh Parishad.