1. The first elected fellow of the Sahitya Akademi was Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Who was elected fellow in the same year as him?
2. Which Indian author wrote the English novel called ‘Untouchable’?
3. The film ‘Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa’ starring Jaya Bachchan and Anupam Kher is based on a novel by which Indian author?
4. The Kannada movie ‘Samskara’ was based on a novel by author U.R.Ananthamurthy. Which famous Indian playwright and author made his acting debut in this film?
5. Satyajit Ray’s film, ‘Shatranj Ke Khiladi’, is based on a novel by who?
6. Name the series of compositions which are considered to be biographies of Guru Nanak.
7. Name the earliest known work on Tamil grammar which is still in existence today.
8. What is the series of stories which talk about the previous lives of the Buddha known as?
9. Which Assamese author and winner of the Sahitya Akademi award was once the DGP of Assam?
10. Which Indian poet and musician is believed to have invented the tabla?
1. Pandit Mange Ram Sangi.
2. Mulk Raj Anand.
3. Mahashweta Devi.
4. Girish Karnad.
5. Munshi Premchand.
8. Jataka Tales.
9. Harekrishna Deka.
10. Amir Khusrau.