1. Who created the Bishnoi movement in the early 15th century for the preservation of animal and plant life?
2. Which mountain peak was first climbed by Joe Brown and George Band on the 25th of May, 1955?
3. In which town of Uttar Pradesh were the movies Junoon (1978) and Umrao Jaan shot?
4. Name the strip of land owned by India which was leased to Bangladesh in September, 2011.
5. Which material, popularly used to make toys in the Indus Valley, means ‘baked earth’?
6. In Jammu and Kashmir, what are crafts made using papier mache popularly known as?
7. Who took over the Chairmanship of Tata Sons from Nowroji Saklatwala?
8. Name the largest city in the state of Goa.
9. How is Hindustani classical musician Ramtanu Mishra better known as?
10. Who is the first Indian musician to receive the Ramon Magsasay Award, Asia’s highest civilian award?
1. Guru Jambeshwar.
4. Tin Bigha.
6. Kari Kamandari.
7. J R D Tata.
8. Vasco Da Gama.