1. His first names were Charles Stewart, and he was the co-founder of an automobile manufacturing film well known for their ultra luxury cars. He died of an accident while flying at the age of 32. The company he founded he is also associated with aviation. Name the person.
2. Her middle name is Eileen, she was born in Wales, and she is the current Prime Minister of a very large country in the Southern Hemisphere. She was a partner at the law firm Slater and Gordon, after which she entered politics. Name the person.
3. Considered to be one of the finest American directors, he was of Jewish ethnicity who died of a heart attack in 1999. He is the director of a 1980 horror-drama film, based on a novel by Stephen King. His first feature film was ‘Fear and Desire’. Name the director.
4. One of the greatest artists of all time, he was born in Italy in the 15th century and associated with the Renaissance Period. He is known for painting the ceiling of the ‘Sistine Chapel’. His works of art are often known for their sexuality. Name the artist.
5. Born in Italy in 1934, he aspired to be a doctor but later founded a company in a completely unrelated field which manufactures ‘high end’ consumer products. There is a phone named after him manufactured by Samsung. He is also a president of a basketball team Olimpia Milano. Name the person.
1. Charles Rolls, one of the founders of Rollys-Royce.
2. Julia Gillard.
3. Stanley Kubrick.
5. Giorgio Armani.