1. One of the most well known programming languages of all time, it was created by John Kemeny and Thomas Kurtz in 1964. A version of it was created for the Altair 8800 by a company which later became famous for its other products. It’s dialects have a major following and use even today. Which programming language?
2. This company was created by Scott Couk and Tom Proulx. Originally formed in Palo Alto, it’s headquarters are now located in Mountain View, California. It is best known for creating financial software packages where it commands a market share of above 90%. Which company?
3. This movie was released in 2009 and had Sam Worthington and Sigourney Weaver in its cast. It was conceptualized by its director as early as 1994. It won three Academy Awards even though it was nominated for many more. The name of the film has connections with Hinduism. Which movie?
4. This company’s headquarters are located in Sanno Park Tower, Tokyo. A form of it’s name means ‘everywhere’ in Japanese, even though the name officially is an abbreviation of a phrase. It was famous for launching the first 3G network as early as 1998. Name the company.
5. It is a protocol designed by Bram Cohen in 2001, and accounts for a majority of traffic over the internet. It has been mired in controversy ever since its creation. The well known computer gaming company, Blizzard Entertainment, has used it distribute games to end-users. Name the protocol.
4. NTT DoCoMo.
5. The BitTorrent protocol.