1. A fictional character from the Harry Potter series of books, this person has the ability to see Thestrals. A part of the Dumbledore’s Army, this person is also the commentator in a Quidditch match. Another character is the books is named after this person. Name the ficitional character.
2. A former President of the United States, he became well known for his economic policies as well as a failed effort to preserve voting rights for African Americans. He was a Republican and the grandson of another US President. He once fought a international case representing Venezuela against UK. Name the president.
3. This company was formed in 1997 with the merger of Grand Metropolitan and another company is well known for its stout beer. It’s name was created by a consulting firm Wolff Olins, and it was the owner of the ‘Burger King’ chain till 2002. It is headquartered in London, UK. Which company?
4. This organization holds ownership and control of the laws of the sport cricket. It was created in 1787 by Thomas Lord, whose ground is even today considered to be the ‘home of cricket’. Sunil Gavaskar from India and Glenn McGrath from Australia are permanent honorary members. Name the organization.
5. A large palatial house in the United States, it was originally owned by S.C.Toof. It later became home of “the King”, who is also buried there along with his parents and grandmother. It is the third most visited private home in the US. Name the house.
1. Luna Lovegood.
2. Benjamin Harrison.
4. Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
5. Graceland, the home of Elvis Presley.