1. A German priest who played a major role in the Protestant Reformation, he was born in the 15th century and his beliefs were a challenge to the authority of the Pope during his time. He shares his name with a major African-American reformer of the 20th century. Who are we referring to?
2. An airplane of the German Air Service, it was used as a heavy bomber during World War I. It could accomodate three people, and primarily used to bomb during the night. Hans Burkhard designed this bomber, and an air raid conducted by the Germans on London once killed more than 150 people including many children in a single night. Name the bomber.
3. An Italian nationalist politician who played a significant role in World War II, he himself was a soldier during the first war. He used to edit an Italian newspaper called ‘Avanti!’. He once called Hitler a ‘silly little monkey’ and is generally associated with the term ‘fascism’. Name the person.
4. This band was formed in 1960 with Stuart Sutcliffe and Pete Best as band members who are no longer associated with the band today. One of the most successful English rock bands ever, George Martin played a crucial role for the band as producer. They have won 7 Grammy awards. Name the band.
5. His middle name is Joseph and he was born to an African-American family in 1958. He is often referred to by only his initials, and considered to be one of the most successful entertainers till his mysterious death in 2009. He once hand to undergo surgery after suffering from burns on his head while shooting for a Pepsi commercial. Who are we talking about?
1. Martin Luther.
2. Gotha G.V.
3. Benito Mussolini.
4. The Beatles.
5. Michael Jackson.