1. This Greek mythical edible item is said to have been transported by doves, and it would be consumed by Gods to make them immortal. Along with nectar, it was one of the most important sources of sustenance for the Gods. Name this edible item.
2. A well known explorer from Portugal who was part of the first team to circumnavigate the earth, there are penguins and galaxies named after him. There is a monument dedicated to him in Lapu-Lapu City in the Philippines. Name the explorer.
3. His original name was supposed to mean “return again” even though he is better known by his Anglicized name among people. He initially learned ‘Wing Chun’, but later invented a style of his own called ‘Jeet Kune Do’. He is the author of a few poems, but that is not what he is famous for. Name the person.
4. It is a recipient of the Ansari X Prize, and was launched from it’s mother ship “While Knight”. Businessmen Richard Branson, Paul Allen and Burt Rutan have been associated with it. Mike Melvill was one of it’s first test pilots. What are we referring to?
5. This magazine was created by Jann Wenner in 1967. A restaurant with the same name as the magazine was opened in California in 2010. John Travolta played a reporter for this magazine in ‘Perfect’, a 1985 movie. Which magazine?
3. Bruce Lee.
4. Space Ship One.
5. Rolling Stone.