1. His real name is Li Lianjie, and he is a well known actor. He was trained in Wushu by Wu Bin, but later took up acting and became famous for his portrayal of local hero Wong Fei-hung. A follower of Tibetan Buddhism, he has also created his own fitness program for which Adidas designed special clothing. Name the actor.
2. A British actor and former diver, he is known for his action movies where he performs his own stunts. He was a member of the England’s national diving team and stood 12th in the World Championships. He has acted in many films directed by Guy Ritchie, and lent his voice to the animated film ‘Gnomeo and Juliet’. Name the actor.
3. One of the most famous players in NBA history, he was born as Ferdinand Alcindor in 1947. As of today, he remains the leading scorer of all time in the history of NBA. He started his career with the Milwaukee Bucks but later moved to the Lakers. He was recently announced as cultural ambassador for the US. Name the player.
4. Owned by a company called ‘Shamrock Holdings’, this basketball team is famous for their exhibition matches where they combine the sport with comedy and theatre. Its origin can be traced back to the 1920s in Chicago, Illinois. Henry Kissinger and Pope John Paul, II are honorary members of the team. Name the team.
5. His real name is Saul Hudson, and has born in London in 1965 to an African-American mother and white father. Considered to be one of the greatest guitarists of all time, he was once part of the group called ‘Velvet Revolver’ even though he has achieved fame mostly for his work with another great rock band. He has recently released an album called ‘Apocalyptic Love’. Name the guitarist.
1. Jet Li.
2. Jason Statham.
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
4. Harlem Globetrotters.
5. Slash, former guitarist of Guns’n'Roses.