1. This former President of the United States was also a mining engineer. He was a firm believer of the ‘Efficiency Movement’ as well as the President during the time of the great depression. He was the first President who had no previous experience fighting elections and also not a high ranking military officer. Name the person.
2. His real name is Orenthal, and is one of the most well known American footballers of all time. He was also called ‘The Juice’. He has had acting parts in films ‘The Towering Inferno’ as well as the ‘The Naked Gun’. Name the former footballer.
3. His middle name was Leonard, and apart from being a very famous actor during the 1950s, he is also known for his enthusiasm for auto racing. He won the best actor award at the Oscars for a film directed by Martin Scorcese. His first film was ‘The Silver Chalice’. Name the actor.
4. This universal bank was founded by Sir Thomas Sutherland in 1865, and has been known by various names in various countries even though now it is just known by an acronym. Their headquarters are located in 8 Canada Square, an iconic building in London. It is a major sponsor of the ‘The Open Championship’, a major golf tournament. Name the bank.
5. A fictional character in The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R.Tolkien, his name can be translated to ‘devoted to the moon’. He was once the king of Gondor and Arnor, and created the city ‘Minas Morgul’. He cut the Ring from Sauron’s hand. Name the character.
1. Herbert Hoover.
3. Paul Newman.