1. His middle name was Robert, and he was an English naturalist from the 19th century. Considered to be a major influential figure in history, he is buried in Westminster Abbey along with Isaac Newton. He is also the author of ‘The Expression of the Emotion in Man and Animals’. Name the scientist.
2. A well known aircraft used by the United States Air Force, it is manufactured by Boeing. It was originally designed by George Schairer. It was extensively used in the Vietnam War. It is known as the ‘Big Ugly Fat Fellow’ and can carry upto 32000 kilos of weapons. Name the aircraft.
3. This book was written by Bryan Burrough and John Helyar. Originally a series of articles published by the Wall Street Journal, it was later converted into a book as well as a movie by HBO. It deals with the leveraged buyout of a prominent company during that time. Name the book.
4. Connect the following – a 2000 film starring Guy Pearce, a novel by Radek John, an Australian hard rock band and a Web archiving project.
5. A German composer who has created tracks for various famous movies, his middle name is Florian and he works for Dreamorks Studios. He was been awarded a Grammy four times, and also won the Academy award for the movie ‘The Lion King’. One of the first movies where he made his mark was ‘Rainman’ starring Dustin Hoffman. Name the composer.
1. Charles Darwin.
3. Barbarians At The Gate.
5. Hans Zimmer.