1. This couple was executed on this day in New York. This was the first known civilian execution in the United States for espionage which involved passing of secrets related to the atom bomb to the USSR. Their execution is still considered to be controversial, and was ordered as a result of the decoding of secret Soviet information with the codename VENONA. Name the couple.
2. This character was created by Jim Davis, and was named after the author’s grandfather. The owner of this character is Jon Arbuckle, who also has a dog named Odie appearing along with this character. Bill Murray provided the voice of this character in a movie. Name the character.
3. This comic character was created by Hank Ketcham, and belongs to the family of the Mitchells. He has a cat named ‘Hot Dog’, and idolizes a film character named ‘Cowboy Bob’. He was part of a sitcom produced by CBS where Jay North provided the voice of this character. Name the character.
4. This video game was created by Valve Corporation, and distributed by Sierra Studios. One of the most successful video games ever, it has a cult following with a sequel released in 2004. G-Man is a character who sometimes appears in the video game, and its story was written by Marc Laidlaw. Name the game.
5. His middle name is Edwin, and he sometimes writes under the name Richard Bachman. One of the most successful science fiction and fantasy authors, he has won the ‘Bram Stoker Award’ multiple times. One of his books was made into a movie by Stanley Kubrick starring Jack Nicholson. name the author.
1. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
3. Dennis the Menace.
4. Half Life.
5. Stephen King.