1. An American tennis player, his middle name is Robert and is currently ranked within the top 10 according to the ATP rankings. A former student of the University of Georgia, he has been involved in the longest ever tennis match against Nicolas Mahut. This happened during the 2010 Wimbledon Championships. Name the tennis player.
2. His middle name was Gwinnett and he was an American author who primarily lived during the 19th century. He was known to be a very fierce critic with a grim view on humanity. One of his best known works is ‘An occurrence at Owl Creek Ridge’. Name the author.
3. An American actor, his middle name is Harrison. One of his first films won him a nomination for the Best Supporting Actor at the Oscars. He produced a documentary called ‘By The People’ about the election of Obama in 2008. He also narrated the program by National Geographic called ‘Strange Days on Planet Earth’. Name the actor.
4. Directed by Tomas Alfredson, it is a Swedish movie based on a novel by John Lindqvist. It is the story of a young boy Oskar, who is regularly bullied in school, falling for Eli, who has recently moved near his home. Due to technical reasons, it was not nominated as Sweden’s entry as the Best Foreign Language film at the Oscars. Name the film.
5. One of the greatest European footballers to have ever played the game, he has been known by nicknames such as ‘The Commander’ and ‘The King’. One of few footballers who has played for both Real Madrid and Barcelona, he ended his career with the club Galatasaray. Name the footballer.
1. John Isner.
2. Ambrose Bierce.
3. Edward Norton.
4. Let The Right One In.
5. Gheorghe Hagi.