1. This cartoon character was created in 1938 by Leon Schlesinger productions. He has starred in a number of animated films, which include Long-Haired Hare and the series Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies. The first version of the character was created by Ben Hardaway. Name the character.
2. This was a two and half hour television event broadcast in 1967 and had segments starring various celebrities including The Beatles. It became famous for being the first global satellite TV program, and was watched by an estimated 400 million people. It was created by Aubrey Singer of BBC. Name the television program.
3. It was designed as an improved version of the Salyut space station. Named to mean ‘Peace’ or ‘World’, it weighted around 130,000 kilograms and could accommodate 3 permanent crew. Valeri Polyakov stayed here for around 14 months. Which space station are we referring to?
4. His real name was Eric Arthur Blair, but he is much better known by his pen name. He was the author of ‘Animal Farm’, which along with a book on the dystopian future were two of his best selling books. He was born in a village called Motihari in India. Name the author.
5. Originally born in Sweden, she is a recipient of the Oscar thrice. The most famous characters played by her are IIsa Lund and Alicia Huberman. She was first nominated for the movie ‘For Whom The Bell Tolls’. Her last role was in a series called ‘A Woman Called Golda’. Name the actress.
1. Bugs Bunny.
2. Our World.
4. George Orwell.
5. Ingrid Bergman.