1. A classical music composer originally from Germany, his middle name was Frideric and he was born in the 17th century. His compositions are well known for being in the Baroque style. One of his better known works is ‘Arrival of the Queen of Sheba’. Which music composer are we talking about?
2. A famous baseball player who died in 1934, he was nicknamed ‘Uncle Robbie’. His debut in Major League Baseball was for the team ‘Philadelphia Athletics’ while his last appearance from the team ‘Baltimore Orioles’. He once tried to create a record by catching a baseball thrown out of an airplane, but it failed as the pilot forgot to carry a baseball. Name the player.
3. His middle name is Anderson, and he is the only person to have appeared in all albums created by the rock band Deep Purple. A drummer, he was once part of a band called ‘The MI5′. He is married to the sister of former Deep Purple band member Jon Lord. Name the drummer being referred to.
4. His middle name is Edward Patrick and he is a quarterback for the NFL team New England Patriots. Considered to be one of the greatest players of all time, he graduated from Michigan University for whom he played football. He made his debut in the year 2000. Name the player.
5. His middle name is Anton and he was a former German footballer who is also called ‘The Emperor’. Many consider him the greatest German footballer of all time, and he is believed to have invented the position of sweeper in association football. He was the coach when West Germany won the World Cup in 1990. Who are we talking about?
1. George Frideric Handel.
2. Wilbert Robinson.
3. Ian Paice.
4. Tom Brady.
5. Franz Beckenbauer.