1. Name the four wheel drive jeep manufactured by Mahindra exclusively for the Indian Army and sold by invitation.
2. Which Indian car was originally based on the Morris Oxford III model?
3. Which Indian company acquired a company from Canada – Novelis – in 2007 for US $6B?
4. Who founded the Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) in 1977?
5. Coal India has one international subsidiary. Which country is it based out of?
6. In 1921, the Bank of Bengal, Bank of Bombay and Bank of Madras merged to form one bank which later became State Bank of India. What was the merged entity called?
7. Which bank was founded by Sir Ammembal Subbarao Pai in 1906?
8. Connect the following people – C.K.Prahalad, Phaneesh Murthy, Chetan Bhagat, K.V.Kamath and Sanjeev Bikhchandani.
9. Name the company launched by Jagdish Khattar, the former Managing Director of Maruti Udyog Limited.
10. Which company owns the ‘Classmate’ and ‘PaperKraft’ stationery brands?
1. Mahindra Legend.
2. Ambassador, manufactured by Hindustan Motors.
4. Hansmukhbai Parekh.
6. Imperial Bank of India.
7. Canara Bank.
8. Alumni of IIM-Ahmedabad.
9. Carnation Auto.