1. Which diamond, believed to have originated from India, means ‘Mountain of Light’ in Persian?
2. Bahadur Shah Zafar was the last Mughal emperor. Which dynasty did he belong to?
3. Born to Moropant and Bhagirathibai Tambe, how is their child Manikarnika better known as?
4. Ulugh Khan, Fakhr Malik and Jauna Khan are all names of which Indian king?
5. Who served as the President of the Indian National Congress in 1889 and 1910?
6. Which Indian king was born in Devanahalli – a district of present-day Bangalore – in the mid 18th century?
7. A lot of history about Humayun is based on the work of his sister. Name his sister.
8. Arun Sadekar plays an Indian political leader in the movie ‘Hey Ram’. Which political leader?
9. Alauddin Khilji attacked Chittor after hearing of the beauty of Rani Padmini. Which king was she the wife of?
10. What was originally called ‘Gharapuri’ but later renamed when the Portugese arrived in the 16th century? (It is a UNESCO world heritage site)
1. Kohinoor diamond.
2. Timurid dynasty.
3. Rani Lakshmibai.
4. Muhammad Bin Tughlaq.
5. William Wedderburn.
6. Tipu Sultan.
7. Gulbadan Begum.
8. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
9. Rawal Ratan Singh.
10. Elephanta Caves / Island.