1. Which Indian collection of tales is also known as ‘The Fables of Bidpai’ in another form?
2. In which script of Punjabi is the ‘Guru Granth Sahib’ written?
3. In which novel do the characters ‘Railway Raju’ and ‘Rosie’ appear as the main people in the story?
4. One of his biographies is called ‘His Majesty’s Opponent’. Whose?
5. Who was the first Indian woman to receive the Sahitya Akademi Award for her work ‘Sunehe’?
6. Who is famous for translating some of Mahatma Gandhi’s work as well as writing a book ‘Day to Day with Gandhi’ (in diary form)?
7. Who wrote the book ‘Devi Chaudhurani’ which was later made into a movie starring Suchitra Sen?
8. Name the book, a collection of lectures by Rabindranath Tagore, which also includes a conversation with Albert Einstein.
9. What is the pen name of R.Krishnamurthy, the author of ‘Ponniyin Selvan’?
10. Which great Telugu author is also known as ‘Gadhya Thikkana’?
3. The Guide.
4. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
5. Amrita Pritam.
6. Mahadev Desai.
7. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay.
8. The Religion of Man.
10. Kandukuri Veeresalingam.