1. Name the spongy steamed rice cake in Goan cuisine, often considered to be the Goan version of idli.
2. Satyameva Jayata (‘Truth alone triumphs’) is inscribed in the national emblem of India. Which Upanishad is the source of this phrase?
3. Name the tourist circuit comprising the cities of Agra, Delhi and Jaipur.
4. How is Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known as?
5. Name the freedom fighter who also designed the Indian National Flag.
6. After which famous event were the National Security Guard, also known as the Black Cats, formed?
7. Which organization was formed on 15 July 1948 based on a recommendation by the committee headed by H.N.Kunzru?
8. Which event is held at Ahmedabad on January 14 every year, on the occasion of Makar Sankranti?
9. What was the original location of the Eastern Higher Technical Institute, which later became IIT Kharagpur?
10. Which article of the Constitution of India lays down guidelines for its amendment?
2. Mundaka Upanishad.
3. Golden Triangle.
4. Mother Teresa.
5. Pingali Venkayya.
6. Operation Blue Star.
7. National Cadet Corps (NCC).
8. International Kite Festival.
10. Article 368.