1. Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya founded the largest resident university in India. Which one?
2. Who founded the Samyukta Maharashtra Samiti to demand the creation of the state of Maharashtra?
3. Which city is located around the Haroa river?
4. Which famous Marathi dish did Sanjay Dutt sell in the movie ‘Vaastav’ before he became a criminal?
5. When Rabindranath Tagore said ‘here the language of stone surpasses the language of man’, what was he referring to?
6. Who is the official deity of the royal family of Jodhpur and Bikaner?
7. Which musical instrument is associated with Krishna’s Rasa Lila?
8. For which movie did Sushmita Sen win the Best Supporting Actress at the Filmfare awards?
9. The name of which place means ‘the place of five mirages’.
10. Inside which historical structure can you find ‘Diwan-i-Am’ and ‘Diwan-i-Khas’?
1. Benaras Hindu University.
2. Keshavrao Jedhe.
4. Pao Bhaji.
5. Sun Temple, Konarak.
6. Karni Mata.
7. Bansuri (flute).
8. Biwi No.1.
10. Red Fort.