1. Which Indian music maestro wrote the book ‘My Music, My Life’?
2. Who directed ‘Meeting Manjit’, a documentary on painter Manjit Bawa, which went on to win a National Award?
3. Name the Pandava who was married to Hidimbi.
4. Who was the first chief and founding father of the Border Security Force?
5. In which district of Tamil Nadu would you find the town of Mahabalipuram?
6. Which Indian city’s name can be translated to ‘market place for the areca nut’?
7. Which Viceroy of India, in 1919, gave Jamshedpur its current name?
8. Name the cotton plain-woven textile which originally came from Kozhikode in Kerala.
9. Who led around 350 Bishnois in 1731 to prevent the cutting of Khejri trees by forming a chain around them?
10. Where can you find two restaurants ‘The Maharaja’ and ‘The Maharani’?
1. Ravi Shankar.
2. Buddhadeb Dasgupta.
4. Shri K F Rustamji.
7. Lord Chelmsford.
9. Chipko movement.
10. Palace on Wheels.