1. Name the architect who has planned the city of Jaipur.
2. What was the flag of India called during the British rule? There were two versions, Blue Ensign for international events and Red Ensign for the military.
3. Who was the first recipient of the Param Vir Chakra?
4. Name the world’s oldest operational steam locomotive housed at the National Rail Museum, New Delhi.
5. What were the first set of British India notes called? They were issued in denominations of 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000.
6. Who was the only five star officer of the Indian Air Force?
7. What is the Takht-e-Tavus better known as?
8. Which store, famous for its saris, was established by Chinnasami Chetti in T.Nagar in 1928?
9. Connect – Rongali, Manuh, Mia, Mukoli, Jeng.
10. Tilaiya, Maithon and Panchet dams are part of which organization of India?
1. Vidyadhar Bhattacharya.
2. Star of India.
3. Major Som Nath Sharma.
4. Fairy Queen.
5. Victoria Portrait.
6. Arjan Singh.
7. Peacock Throne.
9. Forms of Bihu.
10. Damodar Valley Corporation.