1. An English polymath born in the 17th century, he is best known for his work on classical mechanics, gravitation and motion. He studied at the Trinity College in Cambridge. He developed the mathematical discipline of calculus, something which was also done independently by Gottfried Leibnitz. Name the person.
2. This organization was created by a man named William Booth in 1865. It’s a Christian Protestant Organization headquartered in London and has operations in over 120 countries. It’s motto is ‘Blood and Fire’ and the words can be found on it’s flag which has three colours – Yellow, Red and Blue. Name the organization.
3. This is a popular brand of meat product very popular in the United States. It is made by Hormel Food Corporation with pork as the main ingredient. There is a museum dedicated to this product in Austin, Texas and it shares its name with something which is often used for e-mail you are not interested in. Name the brand.
4. His middle name was Robert and he is a fomer no. 1 tennis player from the United States. He won three Grand Slam titles, and was the first African American to be in the US Davis Cup team. He was once arrested for protesting against apartheid in South Africa. Name the tennis legend.
5. Vallipuram Vasanthan was the first of them, and they were an organizational wing of LTTE who specialised in carrying out suicide attacks. Considered to be an extremely effective unit, they were responsible for the assassination of former Sri Lankan President Premdasa. Which sub-organization of LTTE are we referring to?
1. Isaac Newton.
2. Salvation Army.
4. Arthur Ashe.
5. Black Tigers.