1. His last names are al-Takriti, and he played a key role in the July 17 Revolution in Iraq. He was one of the most famous leaders of the Arab Socialist Ba’ath Party. He was executed in 2006. It has been estimated that he is responsible for the death of a million people. Who are we talking about?
2. His middle name is Wilcken and he was a businessman and politician in the United States belonging to the Republican Party. He was a Governor of Michigan and his wife and son have been prominent politicians in the US. He was once the chief executive of American Motors Corporation. Name the person we are referring to.
3. An American actor whose middle name is Norwood, he won the Golden Globe award for the TV movie ‘Taking Chance’. He is married to actress Kyra Sedgewick, and is known to have lost money in the Ponzi scheme run by Bernie Madoff. He played the role of a gay prostitute in the movie JFK by Oliver Stone. Name the actor.
4. An American rock and blues singer, she is best known for the song ‘One of Us’. Her first album was called ‘Relish’, and she has played with bands ‘Dixie Chicks’ and ‘Funk Brothers’. Name the singer.
5. This band was founded by Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King. They are one of the most famous thrash metal bands, and became famous with their album ‘Reign In Blood’. They have been frequently criticized by religious groups due to their lyrics and album art. They have won the Grammy Awards twice, for songs ‘Eyes of the Insane’ and ‘Final Six’. Name the band.
1. Saddam Hussein.
2. George Romney.
3. Kevin Bacon.
4. Joan Osborne.