1. Who has the maximum number of runs in his Test cricket career without scoring a century?
2. Which opening pair for India has the maximum number of century partnerships as openers in Test cricket?
3. Harbhajan Singh’s 50th, 250th and 300th Test wickets are all of the same batsman. Who?
4. Who was the first batsman to be selected for the Australian cricket team in any format, without experience in first class cricket?
5. Who is the only Wisden Cricketer of the Year who was awarded an accompanying portrait fielding, and not batting, bowling or keeping?
1. Shane Warne.
2. Sunil Gavaskar-Chetan Chauhan.
3. Ricky Ponting.
4. David Warner.
5. Colin Bland.