1. In 2010, a group of above 3000 dancers went into the Guinness Book of World Records performing Hindolam Thillana in Hyderabad. Which dance form did they perform?
2. Which movement from Indian won the Right Livelihood Award in 1987? Chandi Prasad Bhatt was a prominent activist of this movement.
3. Which king is believed to have introduced ‘rupee’ in India as an equivalent of 40 copper pieces?
4. Instituted in 1954, this award is shaped as a peepal leaf with an image of the sun and the name of the award inscribed in Devanagari script. Which award?
5. What is the real name of The Mother, frequently associated with Sri Aurobindo who entrusted her with the charge of the ashram in Pondicherry.
6. What was the real name of Baba Amte, the Indian social activist known for his work on leprosy?
7. Name the dance village near Bangalore which was established by Protima Bedi.
8. A significant figure in the Vaishnavi Bhakti movement, she war married to Raja Bhoj Raj but considered herself to be married to Krishna. Who are we referring to?
9. An early proponent of the Two Nation Theory, he has been awarded the knighthood and is known for his ‘ode to Hindustan’. Name the person.
10. Which animal is Bholu, the mascot of the Indian railways?
2. Chipko movement.
3. Sher Shah Suri.
4. Bharat Ratna.
5. Mirra Alfassa.
6. Muralidhar Devdas Amte.
9. Sir Muhammad Iqbal.
10. An elephant.