1. Pattamadai mats, famous from the Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu, is made of what material?
2.Palghat Raghu, T.K.Murthy and Trichy Sankaran are considered maestros of which musical instrument?
3. Bhajan Sopori, a well known player of the Santoor, belongs to which gharana of Indian classical music?
4. Who was the director of the All India Radio from 1949 to 1956?
5. Which Rajasthani dish, created by the Maharaja of Sewar, comprised meat from a hunt cooked in ghee, salt and chillis?
6. Though grown in India, it is native only to the island of Sri Lanka. It is known as karuvapatta in Kerala. What are we referring to?
7. A British MP tabled a motion in the House of Commons asking for Glasgow to be given a ‘EU Protected Destination of Origin’ status to a dish. Which dish?
8. Which game from Manipur literally means ‘coconut snatching’?
9. Name the website launched by RBI to raise awareness on counterfeit currency notes in India.
10. Which is the only Indian PSU which creates indelible ink to be used during elections?
1. Korai grass (marsh reed)
3. Sufiana gharana.
4. Pandit Ravi Shankar.
5. Junglee maas.
7. Chicken tikka masala.
8. Yubi Lakpi.
9. Paisa Bolta Hai.
10. Mysore Paints and Varnish Ltd (Mylac).